Docs for FRRO
You are required to be present at the time of Registration and at the same time if you have any other family members (partner/spouse/children) who have accompanied you to Mumbai, then you need to register them as well.
Typical Documents required for FRRO Registration
- Registration Form.
- Original Passport.
- Passport Copies.
- Passport size photographs
- Letter of undertaking (On company letterhead and stamped with the company seal) from the Indian employer for an employment visa or the assignee company for a business visa.
- Cover letter (On the company’s letterhead) from the employer/ assignee company confirming your application.
- Employment contract stating your salary, position and tenure for an employment visa.
- Certificate of incorporation of the Indian entity.
- Copy of the PAN card or passport of the person signing the documents. (Indian national or Resident)
- Proof of place of residence in Mumbai (Housing agreement or hotel booking)
- Marriage Certificate (If accompanying spouse)
- Money for the visa charges, Foreigners Registration Booklet issue, photocopying etc. (the rates keep changing find the current rate for your visa and nationality type)